Tag Archives: ca.1928

Felton Grove Auto Camp ad – ca.1928

This circa 1928 ad for the Felton Grove Auto Camp was generously donated by local historian, Randall Brown. Thanks Randy! For more info on the history of Felton Grove, click on “Felton Grove” under “categories” on the right.

Posted in Felton, Felton Grove | Tagged , , | Leave a comment